Garden Route Game Lodge Coordinates
Latitude: | Longitude:
The Garden Route Game Lodge is situated off the N2 on the Garden Route in the Western Cape Province of South Africa.
From Cape Town
- Take the N2 highway out of Cape Town and head east for 348 km.
- Once you get to a small town called Albertinia the entrance to the Garden Route Game Lodge will be 7km after this town.
- ROAD WORKS ALERT ! – Please be advised that there are stop/go roadworks between Garden Route Game Lodge and Cape Town so please allow additional 1 hour of travelling time.
- Take the N2 highway and head west for 85 km.
- Once you cross over the Gouritz River Bridge (Bungy Jumping)the entrance to the Lodge will be 12 km after the bridge.
For great deals on Car Rental click here
Return transfers in luxury air-conditioned coaches can be arranged from your hotel or guest lodge in Cape Town.
For more information on hotel transfers contact us.
TRANSFER FROM GEORGE AIRPORT
We can arrange for you to be transferred from George airport to the Lodge. For more information on airport transfers contact us.